Win DSP gift certificates!

March 24, 2010

The Easter Bunny has been hippity-hopping around Dreamspinner Press’s web site, leaving Easter eggs hidden in various places. There are twenty-five Easter eggs on different pages. If you want to hunt for them, email the names of the products where you find them to before 6 PM Eastern Time on April 1 to be entered in a drawing for $50, $25, and $10 gift certificates. The winners will be announced the evening of April 1. See if you can find them all!

9 Responses to “Win DSP gift certificates!”

1. Danny says:

Good luck everyone,

I found 22 so far, but the last three are driving me nuts.

2. Miranda says:

1 – Unexpected Vintage by Andrew Grey (Series & Sequels, Spin-offs)

2 – A to Z by Marie Sexton (Series & Sequels, Spin-offs)

3- Cursed by Rhianne Aile (Series & Sequels, Spin-offs)

4- Facade by Zahra Owens (Novels)

5- Impacted! by Mickie B. Ashling (Novels)

6- Revenant by Connie Bailey (Novels)

7- Seducing CC by Ariel Tachna (Novels)

8- Shades of Gray by Brooke McKinley (Novels)

9- Simple Men by Eric Arvin (Novels)

10- Timing by Mary Calmes (Novels)

11 – Can’t find the last one :(

12- Clean Slate by Barbara Sheridan & Alexandr Voinov (Novellas)

13- Disguises by EM Lynley (Novellas)

14- Evan’s Heaven by Nicki Bennett (Novellas)

15- My Brother’s Keeper by Abigail Roux (Novellas)

16- Sheikh and the Servant by Sonja Spencer (Novellas)

17- Start From the Beginning by Chrissy Munder (novellas)

18- Sweet Surrender by Ashleigh Walton (Novellas)

19- What Matters Most by Lisa Marie Davis (Novellas)

20- When Work Is a Pleasure by Alix Bekins (Novellas)

21- Change-My-Luck Blues by Sophia Deri-Bowen(Nap Sized Dreams)

22- Cycles by J.A. Zecca (Daydreams)

23- Perfect Gift for a Voyeur by Anel Viz (Daydreams)

24- Brush of Wings Anthology (Anthologies)

25- Curious Anthology (Anthologies)

3. Thanks for such a great scavenger hunt…I totally loaded up my wishlist with a ton of titles as I searched for the eggs. Brilliant idea :)

4. Miranda says:

Please accept my apologies. For whatever reason, I thought I was sending you an email with my entry. I am very sorry for this apparent spoiler.

5. Dreamspinner Press says:

Not a problem, Miranda. I waited to approve the comment until after the contest was over.

6. Joder says:

Have the winners been posted yet? The suspense is killing me!

7. Dreamspinner Press says:

LaShawn, Jan, and Tiffiny won.

8. Joder says:

Congrats to the winners!!!

And thanks for holding the contest in the first place! It was fun and hopefully we’ll do something like this again in the future.

9. Dreamspinner Press says: